After a late night at work, I decided to drop in for a southern fried breast of chicken and a garlic chip with cheese.
The chicken was taken from a display cabinet at the front of the counter, and then placed in a heating apparatus around the corner and out of sight.
The chicken was reheated so much that when I cut into it, it was a different colour, burning boiling and still cooking. Not edible.
The chips, although disguised in plenty of garlic sauce were green and black in colour. Not appetising to the eye and not safe to eat.
To add insult to injury, the staff member asked me was it ok to take an additional 50 cent from my card as my order was below €10:00.
Disgraceful that thiis shop think that this practice is acceptable.
Furthermore, the food was a health risk and while I do realise that eating "fast food" is a risk in itself, I do not believe that an establishment can "serve" food that is screaming for the swill bin or the plain old rubbish bin.
What an insult!